When to enrol
To start primary school your child will need to turn five years old by 30 April in the year that they start school.
Your child must be at school in the year that they turn six years of age. This is the compulsory school starting age.
We suggest that you start the enrollment process as early as May the year before your child is due to start school.
How to enrol
You will need to complete our online Expression of Interest form. We will then be in contact and ask you to provide the school with important information about your child, including:
- evidence of your child’s date of birth (birth certificate, a passport or travel document)
- your contact, phone and address details, and that of any other parent, guardian and/or carer
- names and contact details of emergency contacts
- doctor’s and dentist’s names and phone numbers
- Immunisation Status Certificate (you can obtain your child’s Immunisation History Statement from your myGov account or call AIR on 1800 653 809)
- health and welfare information
- information about the languages your child speaks and hears at home
- details of any parenting orders or legal matters to do with the care or safety of your child
If you have concerns about your child’s enrolment please call the school on (03) 9646 1001 and we will assist you.