Port Melbourne Primary School
Where every child is supported, nurtured and extended.
We're proud of our long history as a pillar of the Port Melbourne community and the home of outstanding teaching and learning. Learn more about what makes us "Proud to be at Port"
- Why Choose Port? Discover what sets us apart.
- Read the Principal's Welcome. Hear from Tom Cain about what PMPS has to offer your child
- Inside Our Classrooms. See how we drive student success.
- Join Us. Learn more about student admissions.
- An established, engaged community. See what makes PMPS so successful.
We’re not just a school. At Port Melbourne Primary, we're a community that sets the stage for your child's bright future.
Our core values of Curiosity, Kindness, Courage and Resilience form the foundation of everything we do and underpins the culture of our school.
We want to learn, be creative and find out more about the world around us. We take chances and are open to new learning.
We look after ourselves, others, and the environment. We demonstrate kindness by showing compassion, consideration, understanding and patience.
We strive to be courageous by taking risks, trying new things and being responsible for our actions. We stand up for ourselves and others.
We are able to respond to challenging situations through reflection, engagement and perseverance using a growth mindset.